Green Bay Auto’s Car Buyer’s Bill of Rights
5 BIG REASONS to buy your next used car here
Buying a car can make some people nervous. It’s scary out there. That’s why I have created my Car Buyers’ Bill of Rights. When you buy a car from 199ride Dealership Group, it’s a whole different world than when you buy somewhere else.
Shopping at my stores is fun and worry-free because when you’re here, you’re entitled to some exclusive benefits you won’t find anywhere else.
Here’s what you get when you buy from 199ride Dealership Group:
- You Have the Right to a Worry-Free Car Buying Experience: 199ride Dealership Group is a “Worry-Free” Zone. There’s no need to be stressed out or worried about getting a good deal or about the car buying process. In fact, at 199ride Dealership Group, we work hard to make buying a car fun. To take all the stress and hassle out of negotiating a car deal, I’ve created my “Price Proposal Process.” You don’t have to negotiate the best price for your car; instead I’ll give you a proposal with all the details. You can look at the proposal and decide whether or not it makes sense for you. If not, you make a recommendation, and I’ll tweak the proposal based on your feedback. It’s as simple as that.
- You Have the Right to a Warranty on Every Vehicle. Worry-Free Guarantee, 100,000 miles or less, 10 years or newer, 3/3 limited three month, 3,000 miles. All of my vehicles come with warranty coverage. That means you won’t have to worry about engine troubles.
- You Have the Right to Love Your Car: Sometimes you love a car when you drive it off the lot, but then something happens. Maybe the seat just isn’t right or your neighbor buys a car in the same exact color … with most dealers, you’re stuck. I don’t like to leave my friends high and dry, so I created my “Love it or Exchange it Guarantee.” It’s simple: if you don’t love your car after you drive it home … come back within 24 hours, and we’ll find one you do love.
- You Have the Right to the Most Money for Your Trade: Getting the most for your old car is important. It can impact the deal significantly, and that’s why most dealers are very sneaky and cheap when it comes to appraising and valuing your trade. I don’t like that, so I created my “Transparent Trade Appraisal Process.” You’ll be involved in your trade appraisal and we’ll be completely open about the process. Together we’ll come up with what’s fair and make sure you get what your car is really worth.
- You Have The Right To A Fair & Easy Credit Approval Process: I know that bad things happen to good people and that dealing with tough credit challenges can be embarrassing and stressful. That’s why I created my “Everybody Rides Credit Approval Program.” I have valuable relationships that I’ve built with special lenders and funding sources that can help me solve even the toughest credit situation and have you driving a nicer, newer, worry-free vehicle today. Hold your head up high … I’ve got you covered.